New for 2012 – We have installed a new high performance plastic cutter, which increases our capability to offer a continued top quality service for our customers plastic requirements.
We have many years experience in a wide range plastics and offer a first class service to industry.
All types of plastics are available in sheet, rod and tubing including the following:-
- Polycarbonate – commonly used for machine guarding and glazing, many times stronger than glass
- PETG – cost effective alternative to polycarbonate
- Acrylic – available in sheet and tubing eg. Sight glass tubes
- Peek – High performance engineering plastic, high temperature, excellent mechanical properties
- PVC – Versatile material in sheet and rod, high mechanical strength
- Foam PVC – used extensively in sign industry and for cladding
- PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) – Like Peek a high performance, with good temperature and mechanical properties
- Polyurethane – offers good wear properties
- Polypropylene – excellent resistance to steam and chemicals, extremely flexible, food quality
- Polyethylene – UHMW wear strip, excellent slide properties, Food quality
- Nylon – Superb wear and abrasion resistance, excellent for machining
- PTFE – Lowest coefficient of friction and high temperature range, good chemical resistance
- Acetal – Excellent wear, electrical insulation properties
- Many other grades available, please call if you need assistance
The fabrication of guards is also a speciality, we can produce all shapes and sizes as you require, either we will measure for you if applicable or you can send us a drawing, whichever our expert fabricators can produce the guard you require.