With many years of experience in conveyor belting Amarin can advise and recommend on all your belting requirements. We can offer as endless, fastener fitted, open length and with flights, track strips and chevrons. We also offer a full site fitting service. Our range is outlined below:-
• Polyurethane – used as a light duty food quality belting, very durable, widely used in the food industry, available in white and blue
• PVC – economic widely used belting, used in a variety of industries including print, packaging and food
• Silicone – good release properties, high grip surface
• Cotton – widely used in the laundries and textile industry
We offer a full range of rubber and sponge top belts feeder/stacker applications:-
• Drive and transmission belting; used in the print and packaging sectors, as folder gluer, drive and feeder belts, and tapes used in the electronic industry
We also stock a range of black rubber belting for use in many applications, obviously for conveyor belting which can be supplied and fitted to your requirements, but also we provide many parts to be used as scraper blades, side skirts, paddle rubbers in a wide variety of industries which can be cut and punched to your specification.